It’s going to be more often now, that UFC is having mega cards and great fights. On July 2nd it won’t be any different because the card is stacked once again full of great fights. Here is what the card looks like so far:
* Bantamweight Championship bout: Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Urijah Faber
* Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Evan Dunham
* Lightweight bout: Dennis Siver vs. Matt Wiman
* Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Shane Roller
* Middleweight bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chris Leben
* Featherweight bout: Erik Koch vs. Cub Swanson
* Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Ryan Bader.
I don’t know what fight I am looking forward to the most. I really hope Tito doesn’t back out of a fight this time. I can’t even keep track how many fights that man has backed out of now. All I know is it’s going to be a hot summer night when UFC 132 comes around. The fans should be excited. I know I am.